Case Result # 1 Read On
- King County Superior Court Domestic Violence Trial September 2015:
- Charges of Assault in the Fourth Degree Domestic Violence and Witness Tampering.
- Andrea cross examined the Alleged Victim and main State's witness.
- Jury returned a verdict of Not Guilty on the Felony Witness Tampering charge.
- Renton Municipal Court Domestic Violence Trial March 2017
- Charges of Assault in the Fourth Degree Domestic Violence and Interfering with Reporting of Domestic Violence.
- Hung Jury and the City chose to dismiss rather than retry the case.
- Kent Municipal Court DUI Trial November 2018:
- DUI with a blood toxicology result of .12 BAC and 33 ng/mL of THC and failed Field Sobriety Tests.
- Andrea was able to exclude the blood toxicology results prior to trial
- Not Guilty after only half an hour of deliberations
- King County Superior Court Domestic Violence trial January 2018:
- Charge of Assault in the Second Degree with a Deadly Weapon.
- Judge dismissed the case after Defense argued motions that there was insufficient evidence to prove a crime at trial.
- King County Superior Court Domestic Violence trial February 2018:
- Charges of Assault in the Fourth Degree and Unlawful Imprisonment.
- Jury found client Not Guilty of the felony Unlawful Imprisonment and Hung Jury on Assault in the Fourth Degree. The State chose to dismiss the Assault in the Fourth Degree charge rather than retrying the case.
- King County Superior Court Assault in the Second Degree Strangulation Domestic Violence July 2019 trial:
- Jury found client Not Guilty of Strike Offense of Assault in the Second Degree Strangulation.
- Because of this Not Guilty verdict, the State negotiated another pending case to significantly lower charges and less prison time.
- King County Superior Court Residential Burglary trial August 2019:
- Jury found client Guilty but the Court sentenced to a First Time Offender Waiver so the client served no additional jail time.
- King County Superior Court Domestic Violence trial January 2020:
- Charges of two counts of Assault of a Child in the Second Degree by Strangulation Domestic Violence and one count of Assault in the Fourth Degree with Sexual Motivation Domestic Violence.
- Jury found client Not Guilty of all three charged offenses as well as two lesser included misdemeanors presented by the prosecutor.
- Dozens of cases dismissed over the last two years
- 12 cases under investigation never filed because of Andrea's representation
Plea Deals to Lesser Charges:
- 15 DUIs amended to lower charges.
- Child Molestation in the First Degree amended down to Communication with a Minor for Immoral Purposes.
Restitution Dollars Saved:
- Identity Theft Organized Crime charges: $70,000 saved
- Domestic Violence Stalking charges: $10,000 saved